Terms, Conditions and Policies
- A necessary minimum deposit, depending on length of stay, must be paid prior to a reservation being confirmed. RV reservations must be paid by check, cash or credit card prior to a reservation being confirmed. Cottage and casita reservations must be paid by check or credit card prior to a reservation being confirmed. All deposits will be subtracted from your total fee at check-in. Only funds drawn on a U.S. bank are accepted. The acceptance of cash or checks is at the sole discretion of the Resort.
- All deposits will be subtracted from the total fee due and the balance due is payable at time of check-in.
- ID must be presented upon check-in, including any identification required for discounts.
- After check-in, retroactive discounts will not be permitted.
- Any individual making a group reservation for RV spaces, cottages and/or casitas shall be held directly and fully responsible by the Resort for all amounts coming due for the entire group reservation. The Resort will not arrange for or seek out payments from others in the reserving individual’s group and will instead look to the individual making the group reservation for full payment for the entire group.
- Reservations must be cancelled before the deadlines set forth below to receive a refund of the deposit. Call the resort directly to cancel a reservation.
- After check-in, there is a strict no refund policy for any early departure by any guest.
MINIMUM CANCELLATION FEES: There is a minimum $10 cancellation fee for all RV Site reservations, a minimum $20 cancellation fee for all cottage reservations and a minimum $30 cancellation fee for all casita reservation regardless of when cancelled.
LENGTH OF STAY/ TO RECEIVE REFUND (LESS MINIMUM
DEPOSIT REQUIRED CANCELLATION FEE) MUST CANCEL BY:
1-7 Nights / One Night Deposit 72 hours prior to start of reservation
8-13 Nights / Two Night Deposit One week prior to start of reservation
14 -30 Nights / Ten Day Deposit One week prior to start of reservation
Monthly Stays/ ½ Month Deposit One month prior to start of reservation
RV Site Reservation Policies
- All RV Rates include 2 adults/2 children. $4 per night per extra adult.
- A maximum of 4 occupants is allowed at each RV site.
- A maximum of two outdoor pets is allowed at each RV. Combined weight not to exceed 100lbs.
- Nightly rates include full 50/30/20-amp electric service, water, sewer, WiFi and use of all resort amenities.
- Nightly rates are subject to 9% lodging tax.
- Monthly rates are based on a calendar month (example, Feb 10 to Mar 10).
- Monthly rates include water, sewer, and WiFi and use of all resort amenities.
- Electric is metered on monthly RV stays at $.13/Kwh and is billed on the first of the month and upon departure if the departure date is after the monthly bill date.
- Transferring of occupancy of an RV site from the registered guest to another guest is not permitted without prior approval of the Resort Management. The guest making the original reservation remains fully responsible for any and all all charges which are owed or may become owing regarding the reservation transferred.
- Damage or loss to the RV site during guest occupancy and discovered either during occupancy or after checkout will be charged to the guest.
Cottage and Casita Reservation Policies
- All Cottage Rates include 2 adults/2 children. $15 per night per extra adult. A maximum of 4 occupants is allowed in each cottage. Pets are permitted only in designated pet friendly cottages.
- All Casita Rates include 4 adults/2 children. A maximum of 6 occupants is allowed in each casita. Pets are not permitted in any of the casitas.
- Nightly and weekly rates include full 50/30/20 amp electric service, water, sewer, WiFi and use of all resort amenities.
- Nightly rates are subject to 9% lodging tax.
- Monthly rates are based on a calendar month.
- Monthly cottage rentals include water, sewer and WiFi and use of all resort amenities. Electric is metered at $.13/Kwh and is billed on the first of the month and upon departure if the departure date is after the monthly bill date.
- A three (3) night minimum stay may be required on certain holidays (e.g., Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s) and special events (e.g., annual Grape Stomp Festival). NO DISCOUNTS will be applicable during these holiday and special event time periods.
- NO DISCOUNTS are available for premium cottages or any casita. 2-Bedroom Casitas or Premium Cottages.
- A minimum deep cleaning fee of $150 will be charged to the guest in the event evidence of pet occupancy is discovered in any non-pet friendly cottage or any casita during guest occupancy or after checkout.
- All cottages and casitas are strictly non-smoking. A minimum deep cleaning fee of $150 will be charged to the guest in the event evidence of smoking is discovered in any cottage or casita either during occupancy or after checkout.
- Damage or loss to the cottage, casita or contents occurring during guest occupancy and discovered either during occupancy or after checkout will be charged to the guest.
Resort Rules, Policies and Guidelines
- Check-In:Please pull to the staging area and please check-in at the main office upon arrival at the Resort. Check in time for RVs is 11am. Check in time for cottages and casitas is 2pm. All check-ins prior to these times are dependent on RV site and cottage or casita availability. Early and late arrivals may possibly be arranged in advance depending on availability and at the discretion of the Resort. RVs with tow vehicles should unhook within the Resort on the street near the guest’s site. RV sites, cottage and casitas are all normally assigned at the time of arrival. Requests for specific RV sites or cottages and casitas should be submitted at the time the reservation is made and will be honored when possible at time of guest arrival depending on availability and at the discretion of the Resort
- Check-Out:Check out time for all RV sites and all cottages and casitas is 11am. If a guest desires to request an extension, they must contact the reservation office not later than 10:30am on the date of their scheduled departure.
- Site/Resort Fees: All reservation fees are due at time of check-in. All cash must be in US currency and all credit cards must be issued by US banks. All checks must be drawn on US banks. The acceptance of cash and checks is at the sole discretion of the Resort.
- Speed Limits: Speed limit is 5 mph throughout the entire resort.
- Site Assignment: Generally, once an RV site has been assigned to a guest, the guest may not change sites without prior approval of Resort Management. Please do not alter any RV site without explicit permission from the Resort Manager.
- Sewer requirements: All RV sewer connections must seal and lock air tight. Black and gray water must be dumped into specified sewer outlets only. Do not dump gray water on the grounds. There are sewer connections at each RV site for this purpose. The guest may be subject to State and City fines if found dumping in non-designated areas. Please do not put rocks on your sewer hose.
- Unattended RV Sites: Guests should notify the office if leaving an RV unattended overnight. Unattended RVs may be removed from the site at the guest’s or owner’s expense.
- Ground Stakes/Satellite Dishes – Please do notput stakes in the ground near the trees or bushes. They may damage our underground irrigation system. Please place satellite dishes as close to RV as possible and use weights not stakes to secure them. If you see irrigation leaks on the property, please report them to the office.
- Trees/Bushes: All trimming is done by the Resort staff. Please contact the Front Office if there is an issue or need for trimming at an RV site.
- Sprinklers: All sprinkler adjustments are done by the Resort staff. Please contact the Front Office if adjustments are needed at an RV site.
- Clotheslines and Site Storage: Please refrain from hanging clothes, hammocks, etc. from trees, shrubs and other vegetation. Temporary clotheslines are allowed at RV sites to dry bathing suits and towels. Guests may be asked to remove clothes lines if deemed inappropriate or intrusive. Under RV storage and RV skirting are prohibited.
- Resort Courtesy: Please respect your neighbors – DO NOT cut through other guest’s RV sites. Quiet time is between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- Guests Responsibility: All guests are responsible for their conduct and that of their visitors, children and pets and for any damages resulting from their actions. Guests must be present with any individuals in their party who are using the Resort’s swimming pool areas, fitness room, clubhouse, BBQ area, pickleball courts and any other common area.
- Children: Children under 14 must be under direct adult supervision at all times and follow appropriate safety rules while biking, swimming or participating in any other activities. Children under 14 are not allowed in the spa without express permission from the Front Office. Children under 14 are not allowed on the pickleball courts, bocce ball area, horseshoe pit or billiard room without an adult present.
- Pets: We welcome peaceful and well-behaved pets. Owners must pick up after their pets. For health and safety reason, pets are not allowed in any resort buildings, swimming pools or clubhouse areas. All pets must be on a leash and directly controlled by their owners at all times when outside on the Resort Property. Leashes should be no more than 6 feet long. Loud or excessive barking and/or aggressive behavior towards guests or other pets will not be tolerated and guests may be required to leave the Resort. Shock collars/electric fences are not an acceptable substitute for actual leashes or tethering.
- Soliciting: No soliciting of staff or guests of the Resort is allowed anywhere on the Resort property. If a guest witnesses this behavior, please advise the Front Office staff. This restriction does not apply to events organized, planned or approved by the Resort. No items are to be advertised or displayed for sale at a guest’s site except on scheduled patio sale or craft sale days.
- Facilities closures: Occasionally, the common areas and certain facilities of the Resort may be temporarily closed for private parties, activities, maintenance or other health and safety related issues. Please observe all closed signs as posted.
- Firearms: Firearms must be kept in a safe and secure place in accordance with State and Federal law. No loaded firearms are allowed within the Resort.
- Smoking: NV law prohibits smoking in all buildings. The patio, BBQ and swimming pool areas and all designated common areas are non-smoking areas. Please observe no smoking areas and dispose of all cigarettes and smoking materials properly – do not toss them on the ground.
- Protection of Property: We advise each of our guests to exercise caution with their personal property. Please ensure all bicycles and vehicles are properly locked. The Resort is not responsible for any theft, loss or damage to guest personal property. We recommend that RV guests use water pressure regulators for water and surge protectors for electricity at all their hook up connections. This property is privately owned. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents, injuries or loss from any cause.
- Site Vehicle Limits: A maximum of one RV and one auto or pickup truck and one ATV or two (2) motorcycles is allowed per RV site. Please contact the Front Office at check-in if storage for additional vehicles is needed.
- Vehicles: All vehicles driven within the resort must be reasonably quiet and can only be driven on roadways. Only licensed drivers may operate a motorized vehicle within the resort and all such vehicles must be insured for personal liability.
- Servicing of Vehicles: Major servicing of vehicles is not permitted on resort property except with prior permission of the Front Office.
- Fires:Wood fires are not permitted within Pahrump city limits during most of the year. Open wood fires are prohibited without prior Resort approval. Small outdoor propane fireplaces and firepits are allowed.
- Restrooms & Laundry Facilities:Dish washing is prohibited in restrooms and laundry facilities for sanitary reasons.
- RV/Vehicle Washing: RVs can be washed only by owners and outside independent companies that have been specifically approved and registered by management. RVs washed by the owner must be washed in the washing station area.
- Day Use: Use of the Resort Property and all facilities is limited to registered guests staying at the Resort.
Making a reservation with the Resort whether by phone, email, online or in person or checking into the Resort, is an express affirmation by every guest and members of their party that they have read and will abide by all the rules, policies and guidelines of the Resort set forth above. Resort Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and require their departure from the resort in the sole discretion of Resort Management. It is expressly agreed by all guests and members of the guests’ party that the Resort may terminate the guest’s occupancy at the Resort Property for any reason or for no reason upon written notice from Resort Management. In the event the occupancy is terminated for cause, there will be no refund provided to the departing guest. In the even the occupancy is terminated without cause, the guest may possibly be refunded the balance of the amount of their stay on a pro rata basis to the earlier of the following two events: the delivery of a notice of termination of occupancy OR the vacating by the guest of their RV site/cottage/casita. All guests and members of their party further acknowledge and agree that the use of any all resort facilities is at their own risk and the Resort is not responsible for injuries or damages of any sort for any reason. All guests and members of their party agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Resort and its owners, affiliates, officers, employees, family members, volunteers and fellow guests from all liability and any all claims for the loss or damage to property and/or bodily injury arising from the use of the facilities at the Resort. The receipt by a guest of a confirmation for a forthcoming reservation is an authorization by the guest for the Resort to charge the guest’s credit card on file to collect all outstanding balances that have not been settled by the guest’s departure date.