Wine Ridge RV Resort & Cottages is one of the finest resort destinations in Nevada. A great location with outstanding amenities and a full spectrum of activities await you.
Our professional staff provides fun, friendly, and helpful service. We are regularly adding special events and activities for our RV and Cottage guests. Contact us for full details as activity schedules vary throughout the year. Here are just a few of the things we have going on:
- Two pools * Two Spas *Water aerobics * Water volleyball
- Tag-along 4WD excursions into the beautiful Spring Mountain Range
- Texas Hold’em Poker two nights a week (just a friendly game!) – Card Bingo – Pokeno
- Billiards on our two pro tables
- Pickle ball: lessons and tournaments * Badminton * Horseshoes
- Fitness sessions – Walk Away the Pounds and video work outs.
- Happy Hour every Friday (BYO)
- Lunches and dinners catered by Symphony’s Restaurant at discounted prices
- Cook-outs, barbeques and ice cream socials
- Craft sales and patio sales
- Music jam sessions & karaoke
- Group lunch outings
- Movie Night
- Organized dinners for holidays and special occasions
- Guided winery tours and wine tasting daily on-site at the award winning Pahrump Valley Winery
- Fine dining on-site at the 5-star Symphony’s Restaurant
- Coffee Corner at the clubhouse coffee bar
- The Strip: only a scenic 55 minute drive away
Full Suite of Amenities
After a rigorous day of training at Front Sight, we offer a quiet respite with two gorgeous pools, a piping hot spa, a new fitness center, a billiards room with two professional nine foot tables, and relaxing fire tables with stunning sunset views of the Spring Mountains.
Enjoy a glass of wine from the on-site Pahrump Valley Winery at their tasting room or at our poolside spas and fire pits; dine at the on-site Symphony’s Restaurant or prepare your own meal in the fully equipped kitchen; or simply review the days activities in our renovated clubhouse and catch up on email and phone calls with our free high-speed WiFi throughout the Resort and a free VOIP phone in the Clubhouse for long distance calls to the US and Canada.
Cottages – Special Pricing for Front Sight Firearms Training Institute Members
[table “3” not found /]
RV Sites – Special Pricing for Front Sight Firearms Training Institute Members
[table “4” not found /]
Daily and weekly rates include electric service, water, sewer, WiFi and use of all of the Resort amenities.
Additional Discounts do not apply to FRONT SIGHT Members
GROUP COTTAGE RESERVATION POLICIES
Any individual making a group reservation for cottages is directly and fully responsible for all amounts coming due for the entire group reservation. The Resort will not arrange for or seek out payments from others in the reserving individual’s group and will look to the individual making the group reservation for full payment for the entire group.
Deposit & Cancellation Policies
**No Refunds Issued After Check-In or If You Choose To Vacate Early**
|1-7 days, 1 night deposit||72 hours prior to arrival|
|8-30 days, 1 week deposit||1 week prior to arrival|
|31+ days, 1 month deposit||1 month prior to arrival|
$10 for RV spaces/$20 for cottages.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
Rates may vary for Holidays & Special Events.
Additional Terms, Conditions and Policies apply as set forth at https://wineridgervresort.com/policies/