Terms, Conditions and Policies
RV Site Reservation Policies
- All RV Rates include 2 adults/2 children. $4 per night per extra adult.
- A maximum of 4 occupants is allowed at each RV site.
- Nightly and weekly rates include full 50/30/20 amp electric service, water, sewer, WiFi and use of all resort amenities. Nightly and weekly rates are subject to 9% lodging tax.
- Monthly rates are based on a calendar month.
- Monthly site rentals include water, sewer, and WiFi and use of all resort amenities. Electric is metered at $.130000/kilowatts
- ID must be presented upon check-in, including any identification required for discounts. After check-in, retroactive discounts are not permitted.
Cottage Reservation Policies
- All Cottage Rates include 2 adults/2 children. $15 per night per extra adult.
- A maximum of 4 occupants is allowed in each cottage.
- Nightly and weekly rates include electric service, water, sewer and WiFi and use of all resort amenities.
- Nightly and weekly rates are subject to 9% lodging tax.
- Monthly rates are based on a calendar month.
- Monthly rentals include water, sewer, WiFi and use of all resort amenities. Electric is metered at $.130000/kilowatts.
- ID must be presented upon check-in, including any identification required for discounts.
- After check-in, retroactive discounts are not permitted.
- 2-night minimum stay on holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and Special Events.)
- No pets are allowed in the non-pet friendly cottages. If pets are found in a cottage a minimum cleaning fee of $250 will be assessed.
- All cottages are strictly non-smoking. A minimum cleaning fee of $150 will be assessed in the event evidence of smoking is detected in the cottage.
- Damage or loss to the cottage or contents during guest occupancy will be charged to the guest upon departure.
- There is no transferring of a site or cottage from one guest to another guest on short term or long term reservations.
- For premium cottage rentals no monthly reservations or discounts apply. Rate on the premium cottage is now $99.00 to 109.00. Rates subject to change for special events and holidays.
- Regular cottages, monthly requires $150.00 refundable cleaning deposit upon inspection at check out time..
- 2 bed casitas, no discounts or monthly stays apply.
- Pet friendly cottages are $99.00 – 109.00, no discounts, $250.00 refundable dep. held on account, no pet over 40lbs, or min. of 2 small pets that equal the same, must not be left alone for more than 4 hours at a time, and kept in carrier. MUST CALL FOR PET COTTAGE RESERVATIONS. NO ON LINE RESERVATIONS ACCEPTED!
Group Cottage Reservation Policies
Any individual making a group reservation for cottages shall be held directly and fully responsible by the Resort for all amounts coming due for the entire group reservation. The Resort will not arrange for or seek out payments from others in the reserving individual’s group and will instead look to the individual making the group reservation for full payment for the entire group.
- A necessary minimum deposit, depending on the length of stay, will be collected at the time of reservation. This must be paid by check, cash or credit card prior to a reservation being confirmed. All deposits will be subtracted from your total fee at check-in. Only funds drawn on a U.S. bank are accepted.
- Call the resort directly to cancel a reservation. Reservations must be cancelled before the deadlines set forth below to receive a refund of the deposit.
|Length of Stay||Must Cancel By (to receive refund less min. cancellation fee)|
|1-7 (1 night deposit)
|8-13 (2 night deposit)
|14-30 (1 week deposit)||1 week|
|31+ 1 month deposit
MINIMUM CANCELLATION FEES: There is a minimum $10 cancellation fee for all RV Site reservations and a minimum $20 cancellation fee for all Cottage reservations regardless of when cancelled.
Resort Rules, Policies and Guidelines
- Check-In: Please check-in at the main office upon arrival at the Resort prior to parking at your site. Please pull to the staging area for check-in. Check-in will be handled as you arrive with your RV, between 11:30 am (12:30 pm on Sundays) and 5:30 pm. Check in time for Cottages is 2:00 pm. All check-ins prior to these times are dependent on cottage and RV site availability. Early and late arrivals may possibly be arranged in advance. ID must be presented at check-in. Tow vehicles should be unhooked on the street at your site. Sites are normally assigned at the time of arrival. Requests for specific sites will be honored when possible either the day before arrival or at time of arrival.
- Check-Out: Please check out or re-register by 11:00 am (12:30pm on Sundays).
- Site/Resort Fees: All fees will be collected at check-in. Only funds drawn in U.S. funds will be accepted.
- Speed Limits: Speed limit is 5 mph throughout the entire resort.
- Resort fees: All fees will be collected at check-in. Only funds drawn in U.S. funds will be accepted.
- Site Assignment: Generally, once a site has been assigned to a guest, the guest may not change sites without prior approval of Resort Management. Please do not alter your site without explicit permission from the Resort Manager.
- Sewer requirements: All sewer connections must seal and lock air tight. Black and gray water must be dumped into specified sewer outlets only. Do not dump gray water on the grounds. There are sewer connections at each RV site for this purpose. You may be subject to State and City fines if found dumping in non-designated areas. Please do not put rocks on your sewer hose.
- Unattended sites: Please notify the office if you will be leaving your RV unattended overnight. Unattended RVs may be removed from the site at the owner’s expense.
- Ground Stakes – Please do not put stakes in the ground near the trees or bushes. They may damage our underground irrigation system. Please place satellite dishes as close to RV as possible and use weights not stakes to secure them. If you see irrigation leaks on the property, please report them to the office.
- Trees/Bushes: All trimming is done by the Resort staff. Please contact the Front Office if there is an issue or need for trimming at your site.
- Sprinklers: All sprinkler adjustments are done by the Resort staff. Please contact the Front Office if adjustments are needed at your site.
- Clotheslines and Site Storage: Please refrain from hanging clothes, hammocks, etc. from trees, shrubs and other vegetation. Temporary clotheslines are allowed at your site to dry bathing suits and towels. Guests may be asked to remove clothes lines if deemed inappropriate or intrusive. Under RV storage and RV skirting are prohibited.
- Resort Courtesy: Please respect your neighbors – DO NOT cut through their site. Quiet time is between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- Guests Responsibility: All guests are responsible for their conduct and that of their visitors, children & pets and for any damages resulting from their actions. Guests must be present with those in their party who are using the resort’s swimming pool areas, fitness room, clubhouse, BBQ area, common areas and pickle ball courts.
- Children: Children under 14 must be under direct adult supervision at all times and follow appropriate safety rules while biking, swimming or participating in any other activities. Children under 14 are not allowed in the spa without express permission from the Front Office.
- Pets: We welcome well behaved pets. Owners must pick up after their pets. For health and safety reason, pets are not allowed in any resort buildings, swimming pools or clubhouse areas. All pets must be on a leash and directly controlled by their owners at all times when outside on the Resort Property. Leashes should be no more than 6 feet long. Aggressive behavior towards guests or other pets will not be tolerated and guests may be required to leave the Resort. Shock Collars/Electric Fences DO NOT replace leashes or tethering!
- Soliciting: No soliciting of staff or guests of the Resort is allowed anywhere on the Resort property. If you witness this behavior, please advise the Front Office staff. This does not include resort events planned in advance. No items are to be sold at a guest’s site except on scheduled patio sale or craft sale days.
- Facilities closures: Resort facilities may be temporarily closed for private parties, activities, maintenance or other health and safety related issues. Please observe all closed signs as posted.
- Firearms: Firearms must be kept in a safe and secure place in accordance with State and Federal law. No loaded firearms are allowed within the Resort.
- Smoking: NV law prohibits smoking in all buildings. The patio, BBQ and swimming areas are all non-smoking areas. Please observe no smoking areas and dispose of your cigarettes properly – do not toss them on the ground.
- Protection of Property: We advise each of our guests to exercise caution with their personal property. Please ensure you lock up bikes and lock your vehicles. We advise the use of pressure regulators for water and surge protectors for electricity. The Resort is not responsible for any theft or damages to your personal property. This property is privately owned. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents, injuries or loss from any cause.
- Site vehicle limits: Maximum of one RV and one auto or pickup truck and one ATV or two (2) motorcycles per site. Please contact the Front Office at check-in if you need storage for additional vehicles.
- Vehicles: All vehicles driven within the resort must be reasonably quiet and can only be driven on roadways. Only licensed drivers may operate a motorized vehicle within the resort and all such vehicles must be insured for personal liability.
- Servicing of Vehicles: Major servicing of vehicles is not permitted on resort property except with prior permission of the Front Office.
- Fires: Wood fires are not permitted within Pahrump city limits during most of the year. Open fires are prohibited without prior Resort approval. Small outdoor propane fireplaces are allowed.
- Restrooms & Laundry Facilities: Dish washing is prohibited in restrooms and laundry facilities for sanitary reasons.
- RV/Vehicle Washing: RVs can be washed only by owners and outside independent companies that have been specifically approved and registered by management. RVs washed by the owner must be washed in the washing station area.
- Day Use: Use of the Property and all facilities is limited to registered guests staying at the Resort. WHR members, including Wine Ridge Home Park members that are not registered guests staying at the property cannot use the Property without written permission from the Manager. Such permission may be revoked at any time.
GUEST AFFIRMATION: Checking into the resort is an express affirmation by every guest and members of their party that they have read and will abide by all of the rules, policies and guidelines of the Resort set forth above. In addition, it is expressly agreed by all guests and members of their party upon check-in that the Resort may terminate the guest’s occupancy at the Resort Property for any reason or for no reason upon written notice from Resort Management. In the even the occupancy is terminated without cause, the guest will be refunded the balance of the amount of their stay on a pro rata basis to the earlier of the following two events: Notice of Termination OR the vacating by the guest of their RV site/cottage. All guests and members of their party further acknowledge and agree that the use of any all resort facilities is at their own risk and the Resort is not responsible for injuries or damages of any sort for any reason. All guests and members of their party agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Resort and its owners, affiliates, officers, employees, family members, volunteers and fellow guests from all liability and any all claims for the loss or damage to property and/or bodily injury arising from the use of the facilities at the Resort.
With this confirmation of your forthcoming reservation, and your agreement to stay at our beautiful resort, you authorize (RESORT NAME) to charge your credit card on file to collect any and all outstanding balances that have not been settled by your departure date.